Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Assignment #2 - Jessica Smith "Jerusalem Changed My Heart"


My heart was changed this summer. I spent almost four months exploring the city of Jerusalem, most of Israel, and parts of Turkey and Jordan. One of my professors read this quote from the picture at the beginning of our trip and it stuck with me. I thought of it many times as I made my best effort to allow Jerusalem to pass through me, and not simply to pass through different places. Because of my experiences learning more about my Savior, the sights I saw, and all of the incredible people I met, my heart truly was changed.  

      I used the font "Sue Ellen Francisco" because I felt more of an emotional connection when I read the quote in that font than in any other. I wanted this picture taken because for me, it symbolizes so much. I set the picture up by describing to my friend just how I wanted it to look, and he took it for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment