Tuesday, September 30, 2014

LOVE & LOYALTY
 Assignment #1 

The trusting smile of a loving wife and the shear excitement of a daughter who is absolutely obsessed with you is hard to describe with words. Loyalty and love bring fulfillment and joy! Moments like this can be remembered through a snapshot. 

Can you feel the love?

I took this picture yesterday while chasing around my daughter playing hide-and-go-seek. She loves to play and this picture was captured as I found her and my wife under a blanket. I cropped the picture down and adjusted the frame so that each of their faces would be on an axis (divided in thirds). The lighting was also brightened as to show the emotion and excitement on each of their faces. I also toned down the colors a little bit so the focus would be more on my daughters smile, with the picture gradually getting lighter to the bottom right to pull the viewers eyes to the focal point.

No comments:

Post a Comment