Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Assignment #1 - Jordan Wheeler "Exhaustion"


There are many emotions that we experience as humans. I chose to exemplify this emotion because it is one that every hard-working person can relate to. Everyone has experienced this scenario or makes decisions in their life to not experience it. I wanted to show what each of us looked like in those moments from an out-of-body perspective. Not that any of us cared what we looked like when we were passed out on the couch like this, but we can all know and feel this emotion as clearly as any other. I relate to this emotion more than I'd like and that's why I chose it.

9 comments:

  1. The lighting is great, I felt an instant connection when I saw it and flashed back to when I've felt that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the orientation of this picture. It looks like it should be rotated 90 degrees, but with this orientation it just makes the photo that much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, was he really that tired or is he just posing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture, I think the lighting and colors really make it stand out. As well as the orientation like was said above, makes it unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one you have a fabulous camera. two this looks professional. three you captured the moment perfectly. Can't tell if this was posed or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love it. The pic is definitely relatable...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the depth in this picture. When you look at it, it feels like you are standing over him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having been there, I really like this image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lighting, color balance and composition makes this photo work. If these elements were not present this image would be very basic and not interesting. Since you paid attention to these elements of design you made a pleasing photo to look at that is easily identifiable by all college students.

    ReplyDelete