Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Gabe McFadden - Final Project

For my final I did a series of 7 gifs:




I think gifs are an important form of new emerging media and they are an important tool for sharing ideas and thoughts. This series is called "Art Class" and it is combining classic pieces of art with new technology. I like the idea of bringing old media into the present in a new way. I took this semester to learn how to make gifs in Photoshop. I made each frame individually and combined them into the final, looping animation.

see them all at:

2 comments:

  1. All of your gifs are so cool. I love this theme of taking a classic piece and making it modern-- really entertaining and really fresh and new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took classic paintings and literally brought them to life. So creative!

    ReplyDelete