Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Final Project - Sarah Ballard





For my final project, I created two designs for my friend’s bridal shower that I am hosting this weekend. The posters both have my favorite quotes about love. I created these designs using Adobe InDesign. For my magic poster, I used the contrast of black and white to highlight the text and the stars in the background. I used two different fonts to emphasize the key word in the quote: magic. There are black and white stars hidden in the background to tie in with the magic theme.  For the heart poster, I created hearts in the shape of a larger heart and did a subtle fade as the hearts went down the page. Hidden at the right side of the heart is the name of the poet, E.E. Cummings, the author of the quote. I kept the two designs unified by using the same font and black and white color theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment