Monday, March 30, 2015

assignment 4 composition Bryan McDonnell

I know it's a little late, but I just had ACL surgery last Wednesday.  Anyway this is my composition magazine layout assignment.  These are some really nice photographs we took as part of our Humoru photo shoot.  I haven't been able to use this one on campus because of the suggestion of suicide but I really like the picture so I figured I would use it for this assignment.  I think the black background gives the ad a nice solid balance with the dark logo on the right, also the black tie helps ... tie it all together.  I was questioning on whether or not to add the vertical use of my name but I think it makes the add look better.  I like that it's simple but gets the point across and hopefully it grabs the viewer right away.

I commented on:
Gabe McFadden
Ashley Frehner
Dillon Olsen
Travis Mortenson

No comments:

Post a Comment