Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Assignment #1-Sydney Walton-There is Beauty All Around


I feel like every time I go to the temple I take a picture because the beauty never ceases to amaze me. However, most of my pictures are bright and sunny, but today was different. I tried to apply the concept of rule of thirds when taking it, and I loved the way it turned out! Having the Angel Moroni and the American flag in the same frame reminds me how blessed I am to be in this gospel and live in this country. This picture carries a lot of meaning because as cheesy as this may sound the temple was such a light in my day and I loved being able to see its beauty in a different way than I normally do. 

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree! The temple is such a beautiful place no matter what the weather may be like. It always finds a way to brighten my day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of triangulation, (or whatever you call it...), here. Haha. I like the way the spire, mountain and flagpole all draw attention upwards to heaven. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The temple is taller than the mountain showing it's power and magnitude. It's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a lot of people say that the Provo temple is ugly, but I feel like this picture rally shows the beauty and majesty of this temple. I also love how it is framed. Perfect! -Carrie Duford

    ReplyDelete
  5. the overcast in this picture makes the temple look cool. well done!

    ReplyDelete