Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Assignment #1-Lindsey Peterson-Mom and Dad


I went home for the evening and I walked into my whole family sitting at the dinner table so I decided to take some pictures. I told them all to act like they love each other and this is what I got! Even though I told my family to 'act like they love each other', I still love this picture of my parents and how candid it is. In this picture, I think you can see how much they love each other even after a long day (as you can tell my dad looks really tired)!
I also like this picture and how it shows a typical evening for my family or perhaps many families across America-coming home after a long day and gathering around the table for dinner like a loving family.

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture! I can see how much they really do love each other even when you said to act like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this picture. It shows the tender moments that a lot of people share with one another. There is the man smiling, kind of like he knows something that you don't. -Carrie Duford

    ReplyDelete